Horse racing in-running

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Horse racing in-running

Postby beard680 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:14 pm

Checking my lay bets on the transaction logs my first few clicks are showing exposure with response times varying around 36 ms.
Could someone explain please?
beard680

Re: Horse racing in-running

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:00 pm

When say “showing exposure” do you mean they weren’t placed as expected? Was there an error message regarding exposure?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby beard680 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:48 pm

clicking to lay . on one occasion clicked 4 times API response on each one was Exposure_OR with response time 152ms,39 ms,40 ms and 37ms.
next 3 clicks went in as OK response time 1163,1312 and 1164. This gave me a liability of 205 and i was playing with 500 tank, so i clicked again 10 pound at 19/1 and again got the same exposure on api with 38 ms response
beard680

Postby beard680 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:50 pm

No error message popped up. and it happened on more than one race
beard680

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:04 pm

I think there is a misunderstanding here. There is an error message. "EXPOSURE_OR" is part of the error message. Move the cursor over where it says "EXPOSURE_OR" and you will see it shows the full error message which is "EXPOSURE_OR_AVAILABLE_BALANCE_EXCEEDED". It is showing a small response time because the bet is being rejected by Betfair immediately, there is no need for the 1 second in play delay. This is not an error in the software, your bet must be exceeding your available balance. The error is generated by Betfair so it is being decided at their end that it is exceeding your available balance. You should also see this error in the black bar at the bottom of the screen.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby beard680 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:19 pm

These bets were less than the funds available. How can I have a liability of 205 and then try to lay 10 pound at ,19/1 with available funds of 500 and it gets rejected. My first 6 clicks were all rejected. I have a photo of the transactions and this is not the first time it has happened. Many times my bets do not go in as requested. Send me e-mail address and I will forward the photo
beard680

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:18 am

GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Discussion