Tennis Score

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Tennis Score

Postby gaspare.vigliani » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Hi Gary,
I wanted to point out that the result of the Tennis matches is not provided correctly. However, the meeting is among those who should have the result, this does not always happen and most of the time it does not update.

Best Regards
Vigliani Gaspare
gaspare.vigliani

Re: Tennis Score

Postby mike » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Do you mean the score of 1 of the 2 players is sometimes missing? This is a known issue at Betfair.
mike

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:41 am

It only recently occurred to me if one of the selection ids is incorrect I can match the the player by process of elimination. I will be looking into this. If both are incorrect there's still no solution.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby mike » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:40 am

That would be great Gary. I will monitor in the coming days if it is most of the time that only 1 of the 2 players is missing or both and let you know. Thanks!
mike

Postby Drunkenight » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi Gary, yes that would be great! I think about 90% of the time it is only one players score which is missing.
Drunkenight

Postby mike » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Yes indeed. I monitored during the last days and I noticed 4 matches and all 4 had the score missing of only 1 player. I guess normally I would have spotted more cases although there are not so many matches currently.
mike

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:55 pm

I have included this workaround. It will be in the next release due shortly.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Drunkenight » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:21 am

Great! Look forward to it,
Drunkenight

Return to Discussion