Trialing A Couple Of Mehods - Excel Trigger Help

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Trialing A Couple Of Mehods - Excel Trigger Help

Postby tranmerekev » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:37 pm

Hi.

Not been on for a very long time, but I felt it's time to get back into betting.

I've been small stake trading a laying method for a while using the basic spreadsheet where I can input my selections, set min/max odds and let Gruss do it's business.

I was just wondering if there was a Trigger that would allow me to lay to a fixed liability? I understand I could do this to Betfair SP, but that would mean betting to £10 stakes (not willing to do it while trialing), so would like to do it seconds before the off, meaning I'll get close to BSP.

Also, there's another staking plan I'd be interested, the Maria Staking Plan.
I was just wondering if there was a simple excel formula I could use in this spreadsheet?

Thanks in advance.
tranmerekev

Re: Trialing A Couple Of Mehods - Excel Trigger Help

Postby NZbettor111 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:40 am

Hello and greetings. The Maria staking plan does not exist per se, Lots of videos on Youtube. However, the most important part is unknown [missing] lol. And that is the
"how "- you get the what, the where and we all know the why?

We know about the the Betting bank of 3,000 GBP The percentage of the bank she traded 1% and 4% and a few of the odds she played [4.0 and under] and the nearly 1 Million dollars GBP she made Lay betting alone.
Then there are the conspiracy theories- that Maria was a famous and well known identity. a male [I forget his name] A Matched betting Guru, who used the nom-de-plume "Maria"

Furthermore, others believed Maria was a "front" for this Guru person. As she was on a live podcast or feed and people were able to see what she was accessing live [well all she was prepared to divulge at least] They also saw the profit/loss balance etc... lol.

Lastly, many pundits thought Maria was "highly unlikely" to be the "Mastermind" as she was from an Eastern block country, that did not have the Betfair or any other resources. Maria did not have any horseracing in her country of origin.

So that's it from me- FYI [I am a University Grad Researcher] I hope that helps. Phil

P.S. don't be daunted and let that stop you from trying to "crack it". Many savvy people today, are still raking in tens of thousands of Pounds. You Just need to figure out the
"how" as in "Maria's" case. That is the challenge for us all. :wink:
NZbettor111

Postby brumbie » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:02 am

I know this is an old thread but after coming across it I was first shocked but then dismayed by some of the presumptions made here, by a Uni Grad Researcher no less.
I was privileged to have followed Maria's thread all those years ago and corresponded with her many times over the years on other forums. She was a very polite and well informed young lady when it came to horse racing. She also had the patience of a saint when dealing with what seemed like never ending queries about that particular method she used ( she had many more).
Just thought I would put the record straight...oh and if anyone wants a complete copy of her thread, which has the original staking plan at the front, then PM me.
brumbie

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:54 pm

brumbie wrote: She was a very polite and well informed young lady when it came to horse racing. She also had the patience of a saint when dealing with what seemed like never ending queries about that particular method she used ( she had many more).
Just thought I would put the record straight...oh and if anyone wants a complete copy of her thread, which has the original staking plan at the front, then PM me.

Did she ever reveal anything useful when politely responding to the "never ending" queries?
Captain Sensible

Postby brumbie » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:18 pm

She covered her staking plan mostly. It is a very insightful read. I have PM'd you Captain.

It was 100,000 she raised the bank to if I remember with 3 staking zones. Not a high % rate but she stuck at it when the going got tough. Anybody else want a read on a cold winters night let me know. The thread runs for 12 months and is in WinRar around 5mb. :wink:
brumbie

Postby brumbie » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:47 pm

I have just realised that I received the original Maria thread from bolpx001 on here so all credit in the right place. Thanks.
brumbie

Postby vanbuuts » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:43 pm

I’d happily take a lol of your offer of a PM still exits. Remember reading the tail end of it. Something to keep me occupied during lockdown
vanbuuts

Return to Discussion