In running horse racing using Gruss

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

In running horse racing using Gruss

Postby Toma » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Guys,

We have created this racing club (https://johnsracingclub.co.uk/) with a full time in-running professional. We started it on the 15th March and he is, at the time of writing over £700 up.

He uses Gruss, so I asked the guys (Mark and Gary) if I could post in the forum about it (which they kindly allowed me to).

If you've ever wanted to know how the Pro's use Gruss to make a long term profit out of the in running horse racing game then please feel free to take a look. There is even a four day trial, with no card required for signup.

Beware though the room is limited to just 100 people and we are getting up towards that number now.

So thanks again to Mark and Gary and I hope to see some of you guys in the club.

Cheers

Alan
Toma

Re: In running horse racing using Gruss

Postby Toma » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:10 am

Johns Racing Club is now standing at £950 profit. See the results here...https://johnsracingclub.co.uk/results/

come and join us and see John place the bets and follow him in real time using Gruss and Zoom.

To sign up for a four day trial (no card required) simply click https://johnsracingclub.co.uk/live-racing/
Toma

Postby Wykey » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:23 am

I'm not affiliated with the club and haven't been asked to write this, but just wanted to add my recommendation here - I joined with the trial and made the first month's subscription fee on the first day's races.

It's also the reason I started using GRUSS, in order to replicate how John is able to 'trade'.

The results are speaking for themselves, so anyone with an interest in either learning what to look for in horses and how they're ridden as races are in-running or with an interest in topping up their betfair accounts for their own trading bank, give it a go.
Wykey

Postby Toma » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:25 am

Another cracking day yesterday in johnsracingclub.co.uk

If anyone on here is ever curious about how the Pros use this excellent piece of software then you need to sign up for a free trial before the facility is removed. John uses the override odds facility as well as custom columns to get the best return from in running racing using Gruss.

The flat season is now really getting going and this is the perfect time to join the club. He has done 23 LIVE trading sessions using ZOOM (so you can follow his every move) since 15th March and is currently £1100 in profit (after commission).

IF anyone wishes to know more we have a live chat facility on the website or drop me an email at hello@johnsracingclub.co.uk and we look forward to seeing you in there.
Toma

Postby Toma » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:19 pm

Guys, John starts tomorrow and is doing sessions on Friday and Saturday. So now is a great time to take a look at what we are doing. Claim your four day free trial by signing up now at https://johnsracingclub.co.uk/

Some cracking racing coming up, don’t miss the chance to see how he uses Gruss to identify and make money from the Betfair in running markets.
Toma

Postby Toma » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Guys,

If your watching the racing this afternoon, why not join our Live Zoom session. You can get a FREE trial (no card required) and watch John in action...
https://player.vimeo.com/video/54322488 ... _id=122963

Cheers
Toma

Postby jumpsfan » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 pm

can you put a video on youtube

thanks
jumpsfan

Return to Discussion