Bets under £2 not visible on BF but are on BA?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Bets under £2 not visible on BF but are on BA?

Postby Bostin » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:09 pm

I can't seem to find any reference to this.

My BF only shows bets if there is £2 or more, but BA picks up smaller size requests.

Is there a setting in BA which will allow me to view only £2+ bets. I presume there is nothing in BF to allow me to see under £2 bets?

Thanks.
Bostin

Re: Bets under £2 not visible on BF but are on BA?

Postby Bostin » Tue May 18, 2021 11:18 am

To clarify, I mean that on Betting Assistant, a £1 offer would show, but it would not show on Betfair on the web.

Presumably this is because BA access the API and the web does not.

Is there a way I can change either the setting on BA or on Betfair web so that they both show the same?
Bostin

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue May 18, 2021 12:05 pm

The website onkly allows you to show bets from £2 upwards, BA only allows you to adjust the number of decimal points displayed on the available stakes not the stake size so I'm afraid not.
Captain Sensible

Postby Bostin » Tue May 18, 2021 2:03 pm

Many thanks, Cap'n.

:)
Bostin

Return to Discussion