CLOSEC leaving uneven profit / loss

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

CLOSEC leaving uneven profit / loss

Postby vanbuuts » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Been using the CLOSEC function within excel and noticing inconsistent results with regard to leveling profits or losses.

Some races it’ll level it out, others there will be a far higher return (or loss) on one horse so I still have to click the close all positions within the software myself. Not a massive issue if I’m sat watching every race but not always possible.

Now I know why this happens as the odds move around so quickly in play, but is there a way to do a check after executing the CLOSEC that returns or losses are as level as they can be and if not fire the command again?

I’m sure others using this function must’ve encountered the same. The variance between returns is quite significant too otherwise I’d just ride out the variance
vanbuuts

Return to Discussion