First time I've had this.

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

First time I've had this.

Postby mandarin » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:55 pm

CANNOT_ACCEPT_BET in the Bet ref cells - what usually causes this?
mandarin

Re: First time I've had this.

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:18 pm

Usually happens when a bet hits a suspended market, but without knowing the markets/ circumstances etc hard to tell.
Captain Sensible

Postby mandarin » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:25 pm

Thanks - my bot fired in 8 bets and 3 went through the other 5 had that message in the Bet ref. I have been running the bot for weeks now and have never had this. Maybe it was just a rare timing situation. Will see how it is going forward. Cheers.
mandarin

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:18 pm

At the end of the day you'd basically have to go through your diagnostic files to see the likely reason as there are many errors codes for rejected bets and I think CANNOT_ACCEPT_BET is a Gruss generated one rather than displaying the actual betfair error message. You can look up the various errors in the offline guide here page 45 https://docs.developer.betfair.com/page ... Id=4392320 under ExecutionReportErrorCode
Captain Sensible

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:23 pm

Maybe it was even something as simple as a non runner
Captain Sensible

Postby mandarin » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:58 am

Thanks will have a look at the diagnostics
mandarin

Return to Discussion