Combining different markets

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Combining different markets

Postby Sussexguy44 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:02 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm just looking to see if I can take an outcome from one market (which would lead to a BACK trigger) however have the BACK bet in another. EG I have an excel workbook looking at data from the Win market. If all is good I would like to create lead to a BACK bet in the AVB market. Sounds beyond me at this stage but I thought I would ask.

Dave
Sussexguy44

Re: Combining different markets

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:33 am

You can have BA send market data from separate markets to separate worksheets within an excel workbook. I.e. Win to Sheet1 , AvB to Sheet2. Or you can have your sheets write data to a shared text file to transfer data between sheets.
Captain Sensible

Postby Sussexguy44 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:11 pm

Thanks Capt,

So I set a race meeting to have both markets (Win and AVB) linked through to the race but on different worksheets. Essentially I would need a trigger on the AVB sheet to say if AG5 in Worksheet 1 (WIN) is 6 then BACKR. Am I thinking this correctly?
Sussexguy44

Postby Sussexguy44 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:55 pm

Hiya, Sorry but I am now struggling to find how to get AVB markets in the QPL and Grid. Just cant find them.
Sussexguy44

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:13 pm

Sussexguy44 wrote:Hiya, Sorry but I am now struggling to find how to get AVB markets in the QPL and Grid. Just cant find them.

They're called Matched Betting these days not AvB. Just go to Add to QPL and select search then stick in Matched Betting
Captain Sensible

Postby Sussexguy44 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:42 pm

Hi Capt, I have tried this and I'm struggling. So I go to Markets, then add to market , then search. When I add Matched Betting in the search box it tells me that no markets are available. What have i missed?
Sussexguy44

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:02 pm

Typed "Matched Betting" in error should be "Match Betting", like I said I never use the AvB markets :)

1.png
1.png (14.42 KiB) Viewed 14078 times

2.png
2.png (18.65 KiB) Viewed 14078 times
Captain Sensible

Postby Sussexguy44 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:50 am

Thanks Capt,

I have done this and sadly it still says no markets found. I have checked on my options tabs to see if I have anything ticked that would exclude these markets but no joy. In looking at the Racing todays card tree I dont see the AVB markets there either. Not sure if they are available to me. Win, pLace and EW are shown.
Sussexguy44

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:50 am

Sussexguy44 wrote:Thanks Capt,

I have done this and sadly it still says no markets found. I have checked on my options tabs to see if I have anything ticked that would exclude these markets but no joy. In looking at the Racing todays card tree I dont see the AVB markets there either. Not sure if they are available to me. Win, pLace and EW are shown.

Can you even see the markets in the website? I don't think they even put those markets up until closer to the off to avoid non runners etc.

I think they still list them as avb on the website but maybe the API sends them as Match Betting you'd have to ask Gary why they're different.
Captain Sensible

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:29 pm

Just getting ready to start work and at my PC , the markets are up for me now for the day's racing. No idea what time they went up but pretty sure they leave them til the last minute before putting them on line.

Screenshot 2022-03-02 122730.png
Screenshot 2022-03-02 122730.png (24.87 KiB) Viewed 14037 times
Captain Sensible

Postby xraymitch » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:44 am

Morning Captain,

Can you even see the markets in the website? I don't think they even put those markets up until closer to the off to avoid non runners etc.

08:40 Wednesday and those markets are not showing on the website
xraymitch

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:27 pm

I think they leave them til the last minute so probably half an hour before the first race is due. Not up at 11:27 , maybe up in an hours time I'd reckon.
Captain Sensible

Return to Discussion