Close bet wont action

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Close bet wont action

Postby Sussexguy44 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:28 pm

I have a spreadsheet which places a back bet under certain conditions and this works well. The Back bet is placed. Im looking to close the best at 5 seconds before the race on the bet that has been backed. I have a back column AT set up with = IF(AND(AG5=3,$E$2="Not In Play"),"BACK",""). This works fine. In AU I have = IF(AND(AR9=4,$E$2="Not In Play"),"CLOSE",""). I then have =CONCATENATE(AT5,AU5) In AV which link to the trigger column. When the bet tries to CLOSE it shown in AV as BACKCLOSE and no close bet is made. Do I need to Clear the word BACK somehow. Any help would be welcome.
Sussexguy44

Re: Close bet wont action

Postby alrodopial » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:38 am

if I got it right in AV5 something like:
if(AU5="CLOSE", "CLOSE", AT5)
alrodopial

Postby Sussexguy44 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:51 am

Hi,
In AV5 I have =CONCATENATE(AT5,AU5). The back bet is placed and shows with a reference and the word BACK to show a BACK bet in both AT5 and AV5.

I then await for the best to close hoping that = IF(AND(AR9=4,$E$2="Not In Play"),"CLOSE","") in AU5 will do this. It tries and shows the word CLOSE but does not actually place the bet. It simply show the word Close after the word Back. BACKCLOSE.
Sussexguy44

Postby Sussexguy44 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:04 pm

= IF (AU5="CLOSE", "CLOSE", AT5) - Hi, I have tried this and it works. It seems to clear the BACK word and all is fine. THanks for your help.
Sussexguy44

Postby Sussexguy44 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:02 pm

Hiya, Im just having a few challenges. Is it possible to Greenup all positions with the simple rule being that the TIMEVALUE is under 15 seconds before the race start time? Is this VBA or can it be done with a TRigger or Formula?
Sussexguy44

Postby alrodopial » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:45 am

I think there was a spreadsheet somewhere here that was trying to greenup but I don't remember exactly where
It will need many changes though
I think (not sure , you have to test it) that the formula to greenup is
2ndBetAskedOdds = current best available odds (back or lay)
2ndBetStake= (1stBetMatchedOdds/2ndBetAskedOdds)/1stBetMatchedStake
alrodopial

Return to Discussion