Export matching Place Market QPL

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Export matching Place Market QPL

Postby tsiri » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:19 am

Hi
I use the attached filtered Quick Pick List to Excel for uk+Irish Racing Win Markets (basically excludes Handicaps and a few outliers)
Want to use a second filtered Place Market Quick Pick List and export it to a separate workbook sheet
QPL01.png
QPL01.png (35.64 KiB) Viewed 6237 times

Any way I can do this. Struggling to find it and apply the same exclusions

Thanks
tsiri

Re: Export matching Place Market QPL

Postby Captain Sensible » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:09 am

Is your second filtered list using different criteria, the filters applied to any open tab. The markets you tick just open in the default tab when the program opens.

If you're using excel and same set of filters just use the Excel Log multiple sheets link option and set place markets in the market option for your second tab.

If you want to apply a different set of filters you'd need to open another instance of BA.
Captain Sensible

Postby Captain Sensible » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:15 am

If not using excel just open another tab and add in the place markets from the top menu, the filters will be automatically applied to those markets .

Captain Sensible

Postby tsiri » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:42 am

I am using excel book with Standard Live Price_QuickPickList entry sheet.

But can't get the filters to apply using 'Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link. It just populates the Quick Pick List with ALL the days place markets unfiltered.

Also if I just open a second tab and enter place markets off top bar as you suggest - same result, this populates Quick Pick List with ALL markets without filters applying
(on current version 1.3.1.8)

Is there a tick box to make applied filters universal I miss?
tsiri

Return to Discussion