Using Excel for 'new' bets

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Using Excel for 'new' bets

Postby Bassdrinker » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:34 pm

Can anyone help me (again) please. I still have trouble trawling through the modifiers and am stuck again.

Just for completeness, assume my selection is in row 7 and I want to place a back bet of £5.00 at 2.5

I populate row 7 of the spreadsheet with Q7='BACK', R7=2.50 and S7=5.00

This works fine and the bet is placed. After a while I wish to place the corresponding lay bet, the figures are not important but let's assume that its £7.50 at 1.7

I populate row 7 of the spreadsheet with Q7='', R7=0 and S7=0

This gets rid of the previous contents.

Next I populate row 7 of the spreadsheet with Q7='LAY', R7=1.70 and S7=7.50

At this point, there is no error but the betref shows as cancelled.

What am I missing please?

Regards

Bd
Bassdrinker

Re: Using Excel for 'new' bets

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:05 pm

You need to clear the bet ref column too. If there's a reference in there it won't place a bet.

You could maybe use the trigger modifiers to lay off set bet a certain percentage of or ticks from the original bet. Or just stick in populate row 7 of the spreadsheet with Q7='LAY', R7=1.70 , S7=7.50 and T7="" which clears the bet ref
Captain Sensible

Postby Bassdrinker » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:11 pm

Aah. Thanks for that CS. Such and easy fix. Appreciate your help.
Bassdrinker

Postby Captain Sensible » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:49 am

No worries, check out the trigger offsets as that save you having to enter separate triggers to offset your bets. The program takes care of it all for you sonis quicker.

https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Bettin ... ifiers.htm
Captain Sensible

Return to Discussion