Congrats & Praise

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby chaser » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:54 am

Hi Gary
Glad you have started a dedicated forum, which I discovered yesterday.
Have been using the program from the early days, and just wanted to record my thanks to you for making the program available to all.
Best wishes
Chaser
chaser

Postby thunderfoot » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:30 pm

Muckin Fuddle wrote:An excellent piece of software. Long may your altruistic attitude amplify.

Thank You

altruistic = unselfish :wink:
thunderfoot

Postby canardo » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:46 pm

adding another thanks here only stumbled across this a few days ago spent most of the time reading the archived messages :)

another Uker from Birmingham thanks again for the software
canardo

Postby sprintmiester » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:14 pm

what can yer say, the man's a genius 8)
sprintmiester

Postby tkp » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:53 pm

Bringing the praise back to the top ...... can never praise this man enough !

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
tkp

Postby one cool dog » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:13 pm

I absolutely agree with all said, and if I can establish a decent return on what I am doing on a regular basis, which I am at the moment, I will contribute some money to Gary. The best thing I have found is that I can use the product on a normal RUK and ATR feed, as well as the advantageous SIS feeds. The pickings are slimmer but still there.
one cool dog

thanks for quick version o

Postby speedypro » Mon May 22, 2006 7:31 pm

cheers Gary, top stuff
speedypro

Postby Castillo » Mon May 22, 2006 10:14 pm

Gary, What can I say, Betfair Corrupts Ver 0.99m on Mon morning, Mon evening Ver 0.99o released, and all is working well.
Fantastic work Gary, give yourself a big pat on the back that you rightly deserve.
Castillo

Previous

Return to Discussion