Crappy Internet and BA

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Crappy Internet and BA

Postby pugs » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:08 pm

Once again over the past few days I have suffered with a crappy internet connection which is periodically dropping off and on line like a yoyo.

The program I use for triggered/conditional betting has been freezing/crashing 10 times more than normal during this time, causing god knows how many failed log in attempts and even when I do manage to log in it can once again freeze after a few seconds.

Even using Betfair/Internet Explorer (for account information) my web browser has stopped responding on many occasions.

BUT.....not once during this time has my BA crashed or stopped responding. It simply sits on my screen requesting information and bursts back to life the split second my connection returns, thus enabling me to manage positions instantly.

Most of you, hopefully, will not have a clue why i’m posting this, but those that do will know how frustrating, annoying, and even devastating it can be to have open trades and an unresponsive interface.

Gary/Mark, many many thanks for providing me with a superb piece of software. :D
pugs

Return to Discussion