help - automatic lays always go to PENDING

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby Mitch » Fri May 26, 2006 8:52 pm

Afraid I can't help with the pending problem, but I know you can't copy and paste - unless you're very quick.

When cells are changed (ie. BA entering prices etc) you lose the contents of the clipboard. It doesn't matter if a macro is running or not. Just copy a single cell and the 'marching ants' will return to a solid border when BA enters data to your sheet.
Mitch

Postby obias » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:21 am

Hi guys & gals,

Any one manage to discover why bets triggered go to "PENDING" and remain stuck there?
This was happening to me all yesterday ... late afternoon and early evening racing.

OB
obias

Postby GeorgeUK » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:57 am

Yesterday the site was getting an upgrade - not sure if this was when you were betting.

Can't think of anything else if it was working before.
previously known as Gaseous (on the betfair forum)
GeorgeUK

Bets always go to "PENDING"...

Postby obias » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:53 pm

After some detective work & experimentation, I've discovered why my bets were always going to PENDING and no further.

:idea: It turns out that the only thing allowed in the trigger column are the trigger words ie BACK, LAY, CANCEL or CLEAR.

:!: Any cell in the trigger column that doesn't have one of these words HAS to be blank.

If not, bets get to "PENDING" and no further :(

I had a conditional formula in the trigger columns that, if true returned one of the trigger words, but if false returned 0 (zero).
So I would get the situation where one cell said eg BACK and all the other cells in the trigger column returned 0 (zero) and the BACK trigger would go off, get to "PENDING" and remain there.

Once I adjusted my formula to return balnk ("") if false, the triggers worked...finally! :D
obias

Re: Bets always go to "PENDING"...

Postby matt988 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:04 am

obias wrote:After some detective work & experimentation, I've discovered why my bets were always going to PENDING and no further.

:idea: It turns out that the only thing allowed in the trigger column are the trigger words ie BACK, LAY, CANCEL or CLEAR.

:!: Any cell in the trigger column that doesn't have one of these words HAS to be blank.

I had a conditional formula in the trigger columns that, if true returned one of the trigger words, but if false returned 0 (zero).
So I would get the situation where one cell said eg BACK and all the other cells in the trigger column returned 0 (zero) and the BACK trigger would go off, get to "PENDING" and remain there.

Once I adjusted my formula to return balnk ("") if false, the triggers worked...finally! :D

What is your formula for lay automatically??

Where are you write this formula??

Thanks
matt988

Re: Bets always go to "PENDING"...

Postby matt988 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:37 pm

matt988 wrote:
obias wrote:After some detective work & experimentation, I've discovered why my bets were always going to PENDING and no further.

What is your formula for lay automatically??

Where are you write this formula??

Thanks

Nobody help me!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
matt988

Postby a1ehouse » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:12 pm

matt988 - don't assume that everyone will give you the secrets of their success...

Watch the vid's in the forum sticky for where to auto fire bets from Excel, then repost if you have a specific quesry on what it is you are trying to achieve. :?
...it maekesh me do a shecks wee...
a1ehouse

Previous

Return to Discussion