Multiple lay bets

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Multiple lay bets

Postby shadow » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:21 am

Hello Gary and everyone

Is it possible to place multiple lay bets, all at the same pre set odds of my choice.

A bit like "Lay field" but i dont want to always lay the whole field, so is there any way of setting the "Lay field" to verify bets, so i can eliminate any runners i dont want to lay

Thanks for any help
shadow

Postby obias » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:06 pm

I'd suggest you enter your stake and odds you want to lay at in the appropriate fields in the top left hand corner,
click lay field and then cancel those you don't want in the submitted bets window.
This works fine if you're laying to small odds, as they likelyhood of getting matched before you cancel is low
and even if you did, you don't lose much if the result goes against you.
obias

Postby shadow » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:18 pm

Thanks Obias

The reason i was asking was because i quite often lay the field at evens or higher as the race goes in-play, but obviously i need to eliminate short priced favs.

I have got Garys Betfair scripts (thanks Gary) downloaded, but they only work on ie6 and ace explorer, which i find slower than a tortoise with piles at Betfair. Its just a pity they dont work with firefox or any way of doing it with the trader, and i havnt a clue wih Excell.

But thanks again Obias.
shadow

Return to Discussion