Betfair Games version (Poker/Blackjack etc.)

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Betfair Games version (Poker/Blackjack etc.)

Postby thunderfoot » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:26 pm

For those of you interested in the Betfair Games section i.e. Poker, Blackjack & Baccarat, the equivalent of Garys program is available at http://pepelu-x-games.tripod.com/.

I've looked at it and it seems to be the same principle, download to EXCEL and trigger bets from there. Haven't used it in anger, but if anyone has a go, would be good to post your feed-back here.

Ooohh! ... and it's free!!
thunderfoot

Postby Günter » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:25 am

I have installed it on a spare PC, however it does not work. It does not log in, it has nothing to do with Excel, there is no help function, no information on the website, and no email address to ask questions. Too bad, I'd really like to have something for x-poker.
Günter

Postby Captain Sensible » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:45 am

I had it on my pc and it worked ok connects to excel etc. I'm sure thunderfoots link is out of date as I think he nw has a dedicted site. His forum is at

http://pepeluxgames.myfreeforum.org/index.php

try there if you need help to get it running or the latest version

edit
this is probably his main site

http://pepelu-x-games.byethost4.com/
Captain Sensible

Postby thunderfoot » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:08 pm

Günter,

:? :? :? Don't understand why you had the problems, works fine on my Laptop!! For the 'Help' infromation you need to switch this on in the 'Options' (if I remember correctly!!). The link should take you to "2006-06-21: New version 0.4.4.", and you need to make sure you switch-it-on using the 'Connect' button.
The guys own forum is not very active, but the best place to contact him is on the Betfair Forum; there's quite a sizeable thread running there for any questions you have.
thunderfoot

Postby Günter » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:31 pm

Thanks, Captain and Thunderfoot,

it is working now. I don't know what was wrong...

I was mainly interested in poker, however, for poker it does not offer Excel connection.
Günter

Postby tkp » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:16 pm

this is really good !

tkp
tkp
tkp

Postby robcpettit » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:36 pm

Ive, is there other software that you use with xgames. I use this one, and its great. Just curious.
Regards Robert
robcpettit

Postby bmann13 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:32 pm

Does anyone know of any free bots for Betfair Games? I was using bfgamestrader but it no longer allows to place bets below the £2 min?
bmann13

Return to Discussion