Dutching Up!

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Dutching Up!

Postby mattirawks » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:50 am

I have been using the Dutch betting function on Greyhound races, I try to get a dutch bet matched on 4 or 5 of the 6 runners, but have to leave 1 or 2 of the least favourites open,

Which of course sometimes these least favourite dogs come in and i lose everything for that race!

i was wondering if there is any way i can calculate a stake to place on the remaining 1 or 2 dogs, to have every runner in the race covered to make some kinda profit?

so i would have 5 runners on a dutch bet, and the 6th runner with a calculated stake to make some profit if he came in outisde of my 5 dutches??

any help would be much appreciated thanks.
mattirawks

Postby Fred Elliott » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:37 pm

To do that, you will need to find a runner that is likely to drift like a barge and leave the bet on it until as late as possible.
Then, maybe, you will have the field underround guaranteeing a profit. It can't be done as a straight dutch bet, apart from on a very weak heat that may go broke for a few seconds at a time.
Fred Elliott

Postby D Splash » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:01 pm

I have seen a video for software that dutched a selection as normal, then went on to dutch further selections that won nothing, leaving the outsiders to do their thing. I can't remember what the software was unfortunately, but it might give 'those that can' something to try as an idea to work on.
D Splash

Return to Discussion