Trigger bet formula help

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Trigger bet formula help

Postby rickwakefield » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Help with trigger formula please...

I would like to run a trigger that will repeat once the offset bet is matched, Below is an example of my problem, its not my trigger but demonstrates the problem I'm having. How do I trigger an original bet and when the offset bet has been matched repeat the whole process again and again. The example below backs the first runner under when under $2.00 last matched price and lays 3 ticks lower but keeps backing the same horse over and over again without waiting for the offset bet to be matched. Can anyone give me what I'm sure is very obvious the answer I'm looking for. BTW my Trigger is.

=IF(AND(RANK!J$1<110,F5<WEIGHT!C4,AA5=1,$S$1<=3600,$T$1=0,F2<>"Suspended"),"LAY-TL2-IPC","")

But for anyone to solve my problem my example will do.

Trigger Example:
IF(AND(Y5="N",O5<2),BACK-T3,"CLEAR")

The offset matched (column Y) stays "N" until offset bet is matched and then turns "Y", so until the offset bet is matched my trigger is always true so it will keep placing bets regardless of offset bet.

Thanks so much in advance
rickwakefield

Return to Discussion