Automaticall bets

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Automaticall bets

Postby matt988 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:27 pm

Hello,

How my bet can pass automatically 10 seconds before the end of the market??

Thanks
Last edited by matt988 on Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matt988

Re: Automatically bets

Postby matt988 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:39 pm

matt988 wrote:Hello,

How my bet can pass automatically 10 seconds before the end of the market??

Thanks

please :cry:
matt988

Postby 100%beef » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:05 pm

Hi Matt

If you want it at 10 sec before the end of the market then that would be nearly impossible, unless you knew exactly the time the market will end, the only market that I know of that you would know what time it will end, is the intraday financial markets. But with horse racing, football etc how would you know when the market would end, since late starts and extra time etc would change the end time.

If want to delay your bet until the market has turned on play and wait a certain amount of time after the event has startede, then that can be done I'm sure with some VB code, but I'm not so good at VB so maybe someone else can help.
Work facinates me I can stare at it for hours.
100%beef

Postby matt988 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:54 pm

100%beef wrote:Hi Matt

If you want it at 10 sec before the end of the market then that would be nearly impossible, unless you knew exactly the time the market will end, the only market that I know of that you would know what time it will end, is the intraday financial markets. But with horse racing, football etc how would you know when the market would end, since late starts and extra time etc would change the end time.

If want to delay your bet until the market has turned on play and wait a certain amount of time after the event has startede, then that can be done I'm sure with some VB code, but I'm not so good at VB so maybe someone else can help.

It's approximatively 10 seconds but the time before the end of market can be 1 minute , it's nothing!!!!!I just want a programmation who takes bets for me :cry:
matt988

Postby matt988 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:28 pm

It's good, I have found my problem.

Now, I have a new problem.

When I do my bet for my first market and I want to open a second market then bets of my first market become bets of my second market!!!!!
When I open second market, it start in A1 like first market!!!

How I do for the second market write in A6??

thanks

Sorry for my english!!!! :D
matt988

Postby matt988 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:37 pm

matt988 wrote:It's good, I have found my problem.

Now, I have a new problem.

When I do my bet for my first market and I want to open a second market then bets of my first market become bets of my second market!!!!!
When I open second market, it start in A1 like first market!!!

How I do for the second market write in A6??

thanks

Sorry for my english!!!! :D

Ok, it's good, I have found :D

but now the time is slowly!!!!!!!!!!! :( when 10 markets are open
matt988

Return to Discussion