Logging Additional Information

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Logging Additional Information

Postby f0cker » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:28 pm

I use Gruss for racing. When logging results to a worksheet is it possible to include additional information such as the number of runners in a race and the number of winners for a place market?
f0cker

Re: Logging Additional Information

Postby f0cker » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:13 pm

I'd also like to add in some notes from my excel worksheet to the logs if possible.
f0cker

Postby excelhasey » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:06 pm

When you link your Excel sheet and ticking Log Bet Results which then populates data in your Results sheet I can see Bet Ref, Selection Name, Bet Type, Amount, Average Odds, Result etc but can we add the race details (i.e. cell A1 from main sheet i.e. Kinsl 9th Aug - 14:54 A5 462m etc) ?? - If so how do we do that ?? - Is there a user option ?? is it within BA code ?? or is it fixed and determined by BF ?? - Thanks
excelhasey

Postby pawilson » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:53 pm

I can see this is an old post but ther eis not reply. I would like to be able to do the same in the Results posted to excel, so i can link all to the same race. This helps with loggging gains/losses and Bet vs lay
pawilson

Return to Discussion