Grid Interface market depth

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Grid Interface market depth

Postby Moorie » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:23 am

Ive been using Gruss for almost 12 months now and only use the grid interface almost solely for "in play" racing markets in Australia. Is there anyway on the grid interface that allows for more market depth than purely just the best 3 back or lay prices? As an example how BetTrader has the best 5 prices available. Id ideally like to set my grid with the best 5 or 6 prices either side along with 1 or 2 custom columns.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Moorie

Re: Grid Interface market depth

Postby Drunkenight » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Hi, yes I agree. It would be great if we could see a greater market depth than just the 3 best back and lay prices on the grid interface. For example 5 prices. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
Drunkenight

Postby alrodopial » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:03 am

A year ago reply under suggestions:

Hi,

So we still have plans to add more depth to the Grid, but with regards to Excel the issue will be that the extra depth will need to be added on as additional columns because of the way it works.
Can't just add them to where the existing prices are as it would affect the existing layout.

There is already the option to add market depth using a COM function.
See viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3825
Ignore where it says to download latest Beta, it is now included in the official version.
Just download the example spreadsheet and make sure you have COM enabled in Preferences.

Regards,
Mark
alrodopial

Postby brumbie » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:59 am

For Gods sake don't even think about adding columns to excel. I, and I suspect many others, would have to change hundreds of macros.. :shock:
It would take months of work and trials. :evil:
brumbie

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:13 am

brumbie wrote:For Gods sake don't even think about adding columns to excel. I, and I suspect many others, would have to change hundreds of macros.. :shock:
It would take months of work and trials. :evil:

I doubt it would be the default setting so nothing would change unless you wanted it. I think the NG-API allows you to set market depth 1-10
Captain Sensible

Return to Help