Quick pick list Exclude

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Quick pick list Exclude

Postby RobOrBob » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:07 pm

Hi,

I am on 1.3.2.6g

In Options>Preferences>Quick pick list/markets I am trying to use the 'Exclude names'.
So I have on separate lines:
(5f
(6f
Muss
The intention is that 5f and 6f races are excluded (expressed as such so that it doesn't exclude 2m 5f for example). The Muss is just to exclude Musselburgh today as a test.
But after restarting Gruss they are all still present in the Quick pick list.

Am I doing something wrong?

Bets regards.
RobOrBob

Re: Quick pick list Exclude

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:42 pm

"(" isn't present in the data it is filtering internally which is my fault, but you can still do what you need. 2m 5f for example would not contain a space so would be 2m5f. You can still exclude 2m in this case by typing a space after 2m in the exclude options. It would then still include 2m5f.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby RobOrBob » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:18 pm

Hi and thanks for the prompt reply!

So how would I exclude the 5f and 6f sprint races?

Why did the 'Muss' (with no trailing space) not work either?

Thanks!
RobOrBob

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:06 pm

I just tested 5f followed by space and it excluded the market so not sure why you still have an issue with those markets.

It doesn't include the venue when filtering. I will fix in the next release.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:09 pm

You can also hold down ctrl key will clicking on a market in the quick pick list. It then won't open the market, but highlight it in green. After selecting the markets you want to delete this way you can right click and select delete to remove all the highlighted markets.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:14 pm

Sorry, just realised why you asked about 5f and 6f. It would also exclude markets you don't want it to. In that case you would need to be more specific and specify each possible type eg. "5f Hcap", "6f Hcap" etc.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby RobOrBob » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:37 pm

I can remove the sprint races and the courses I don't like from the QPL manually, so not too much of a deal.

Thanks for your help.
RobOrBob

Return to Help