Close a trade with SP using excel

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Close a trade with SP using excel

Postby Rinconpaul » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:43 am

Trying to get my head around using the right Trigger Modifiers? Basically, if certain conditions are met, I want to place a Lay bet order at specified odds for 5 seconds, then a stop loss 4 ticks less and if the stop loss is not triggered an equal stake to the matched part of the LAY liability bet to BACK at SP. I figure something like this, "LAY-F5-SL4-BACKSP" where I need to have $30 (min liability AUS) in cell S.

Where I'm concerned is BACKSP requires min odds in cell R, and a stake of $5 (min stake in AUS) in cell S. It's getting around submitting a stake when maybe a liability amount is still outstanding due to a partial fill of the LAY bet/bets. As well, my scenario may mean several LAY bets placed at various fills for same runner! I know I can refer to My Bets sheet and calculate the sum of matched liabilities, so should I use vba to trigger a one off BACKSP at a predetermined time? If you find this confusing, join the club, but maybe someone can point me to a suggested methodology?

Thanks
Rinconpaul

Return to Help