Question regarding price streaming

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Question regarding price streaming

Postby majo9247 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:59 am

Hi!
I've just downloaded the newest version 38y14 in hope that it can solve my excel performance problems.
I have a list of horses for which I would like to observe the odds. Therefore I need to load all uk horseracing markets in excel to show the current odds of my selected horses. When loading all markets with a reasonable refresh rate then excel is too busy with calculations.
Now I saw the new feature of price screaning. As I understand if this is ticked on the market only updates if there is a change in the market? But if I tick PO on in the info bar then no update happens weather in the gruss software nor in excel. Did I understand the PO correctly or what am I doing wrong please?
If I'm wrong is there another possiblility to load my odds needed into excel in a more suitable way?
majo9247

Return to Help