.dll(?) bug

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

.dll(?) bug

Postby neeeel » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:41 pm

Hi,
I am using the COM server, both betfair and betdaq version, to control gruss and retrieve prices from markets. Every now and again (infrequently), my code encounters an unhandled exception, that seems to originate from the .dll of the relevant gruss version
The error message that is passed to my code is

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: Missing parameter does not have a default value.
Parameter name: parameters
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.CheckArguments(Object[] parameters, Binder binder, BindingFlags invokeAttr, CultureInfo culture, Signature sig)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

There is nothing special happening in my code to cause this error, as far as I am aware, it seems fairly random. there is no indication as to what triggers it, or what is being accessed in gruss.

The above error message means nothing to me, is this something you would be able to look into ?

thanks
neil
neeeel

Re: .dll(?) bug

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:33 pm

Do you have any idea which function you are using when this happens?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Re: .dll(?) bug

Postby neeeel » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:40 pm

unfortunately not, I will put in some output to see if I can find out exactly what its using, although the bug occurs very infrequently.

I am only cycling through markets and pulling prices, so I think it must be one of them, i will let you know in more detail

thanks
neeeel

Return to Help