Can’t find project or library

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Can’t find project or library

Postby vanbuuts » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:08 am

Just bought a new laptop, and receive this message when trying to connect my excel sheet to GRUSS. I have ticked “betting assistant” in developer properties, anything else I need to enable?

I do have a “Missing: Selenium type library” option ticked but have no idea what that refers too
vanbuuts

Re: Can’t find project or library

Postby Daywalker » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:38 pm

Daywalker

Postby vanbuuts » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:31 pm

Thanks I’ll give that a go
vanbuuts

Postby osknows » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:06 pm

The Selenium library is a web browser automation library for automating browsers such as Chrome, Firefox etc. Parts of your VBA code in Excel must reference this library. The only Selenium library I know of specifically for VBA is SeleniumBasic which can be downloaded from here https://github.com/florentbr/SeleniumBa ... g/v2.0.9.0

There are likley 3 options you have
i) Download and install the SeleniumBasic-2.0.9.0.exe
ii) comment out the code that references Selenium/Webdriver
iii) if your not actually running the code it will likely give warnings but things will still run.
osknows

Postby vanbuuts » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:50 pm

I'm only guessing that is it as it shows as ticked but "Missing"

Its all a bit above my head, so will probably have ti take my new laptop to the store and see if they can assist in linking Gruss up for me
vanbuuts

Postby vanbuuts » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:55 pm

osknows wrote:The Selenium library is a web browser automation library for automating browsers such as Chrome, Firefox etc. Parts of your VBA code in Excel must reference this library. The only Selenium library I know of specifically for VBA is SeleniumBasic which can be downloaded from here https://github.com/florentbr/SeleniumBa ... g/v2.0.9.0

There are likley 3 options you have
i) Download and install the SeleniumBasic-2.0.9.0.exe
ii) comment out the code that references Selenium/Webdriver
iii) if your not actually running the code it will likely give warnings but things will still run.

That worked :D :D

Thank you so much, I really don't know what it has done, but it now works.

My code was simple move to next race code below and it was throwing an error on this part but working now I
Code: Select all
f [A1] <> currentMarket Then marketSelected = False

Code: Select all
Option Explicit

Dim currentMarket As String, marketSelected As Boolean

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)

If Target.Columns.Count = 16 Then
        Application.EnableEvents = False

If [A1] <> currentMarket Then marketSelected = False
        currentMarket = [A1]
        If [AA2] = "OK" And Not marketSelected Then
            marketSelected = True
              ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Race3").Select
                                            [Q2] = -1
                                                                             End If
        Application.EnableEvents = True
End If
vanbuuts

Return to Help