liability with excel

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

liability with excel

Postby vulturesquad » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:14 pm

hi all,

First post here basically i have a field that is set to work out the correct stake based on liability referencing 2 cells.
So A1/(A2-1) gives my stake and this is on a seperate worksheet.

The problem is when Gruss tells excel to copy the information it is placing the stake in the S cells as a minus figure is there anyway to correct this
vulturesquad

Re: liability with excel

Postby alrodopial » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:14 pm

=abs(value)

gives the absolute value
alrodopial

Postby vulturesquad » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:28 pm

no the above suggestion doesnt work.
round works with my odds but when i try and use liability and use triggers like on the Multiple Triggers download sheet the correct liability is shown in cell triggers c2 but when copied over gives everything but the correct stake.
vulturesquad

Postby vulturesquad » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:34 pm

i get #div/0! when the stake is copied over
vulturesquad

Postby MarkRussell » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:27 pm

vulturesquad wrote:i get #div/0! when the stake is copied over

Hi,

If you want to email me a copy of your sheet where you are getting #div/0!. I will take a look to see if I can correct it for you.

Email to admin@gruss-software.co.uk

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby vulturesquad » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:53 pm

awesome mark thank you

i will get it sent over
vulturesquad

Postby vulturesquad » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:41 pm

just like to say a big THANK YOU to MarkRussell for advising what was causing my issue and fixing it for me
vulturesquad

Return to Help