Ladders Seem Sluggish / slow at times

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Ladders Seem Sluggish / slow at times

Postby cookytrade » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:19 pm

Hi There,

I'm using Gruss to trade the Pre Race horses.

Over the last couple of weeks the Ladders seem to slow down as the race gets closer to Post. The activity picks up, and they just seem to go sluggish, not every race but very often.
It almost seems to go in slow motion for a few seconds, you see the price 3 or 4 ticks away from the current price go red as if a bett has matched but the price hasn't moved, then it kicks in and it's moved 4 ticks.

It just seems like its slow to catch up as the activity picks up.

I'm running a decent spec machine and never had any issues in the past, I'm on the latest version (i) and using the refresh rate set as 0.2, I'm using the Pop out ladder but it seems the same on the normal ladder too.

Do you have any ideas guys? I was wondering if the new versions have any options in i'm missing or anything,

Thank you

Phil
cookytrade

Re: Ladders Seem Sluggish / slow at times

Postby Deestar » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:21 pm

Hi, have noticed this as well. It appears to be a betfair APi stream issue rather than a BA issue. Lot of chatter on some of the other forums about it being "sticky".
Deestar

Re: Ladders Seem Sluggish / slow at times

Postby cookytrade » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:41 pm

Thanks for the reply, just wanted to see if anyone else was seeing similar so I appreciate that.

hopefully it settles back down soon.
cookytrade

Return to Help