All markets closed?

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

All markets closed?

Postby vanbuuts » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:42 am

Hi, I have just opened GRUSS (software 1.3.0.45l) - All today's horse racing markets are showing as closed? Have tried on 2 different PC's - anyone else having the same problem?
vanbuuts

Re: All markets closed?

Postby Deestar » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:48 am

Working fine here.
Deestar

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:03 am

We have had a few reports of this, but have not been able to replicate the issue yet. It seems to be an intermittent API issue. The markets look ok now. Do you still have the issue?

Can you send a diagnostic log to admin@gruss-software.co.uk in case it caught something. Select "Open settings folder" from the options menu. The log files are in the "Diagnostic logs folder".
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby vanbuuts » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:10 am

I clicked around a few markets, then went back to the horse racing and they appear now. Most bizarre?

My Excel Log multiple sheets function is also playing up - It wont save my changes and keeps reverting to an old sheet and trying to link to that however
vanbuuts

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:18 am

Close BA and all spreadsheets then check the task manager for any Excel.exe processes and terminate them. Restart BA and see if you have the same issue with quick link.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby vanbuuts » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:33 am

Yes same problem Gary. It reverts to my old filename after clicking save and close
vanbuuts

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:58 am

Strange. Never heard of this issue before. The file is named BA_Excel_Workbooks.txt and it is in your documents folder. Take a copy of it then delete it from the documents folder. Does it then let you save anything in the list?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help