Meetings in Separate tabs.

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Meetings in Separate tabs.

Postby brumbie » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:23 am

I am so over this. Surely there is a way to set up each meeting on a separate tab in the Log multiple sheets quick pick?
ATM I'm having to set up manually. If I choose it in the preferences in options I sometimes end up with up to 3 days worth of tabs. If i set it to just today I end up with just the UK afternoon meetings tabs. If I try to manually set up the night meetings I end up with ,not only the win only but the 3tpb or 4tpb whatever they are so i have to manually delete them. Then I have to manually set the specific time before the off separately to setting up the spreadsheets.....Is there an easier way that I am missing? :(
brumbie

Re: Meetings in Separate tabs.

Postby xraymitch » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Hi,

Not sure if it will be of any help but I was having a problem in part similar to yours.

Have a look at this link viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10617#p53701

8)
xraymitch

Postby brumbie » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Much appreciated for the help xraymitch.
It seems I was under the same misapprehension as you. All these years I assumed that you had to at least tick a market in the multiple quick pick list. I had no idea you cold supplant the worksheet onto the already open tab.
Although the Captains answer a few threads down gave an answer for multiple worksheets in the same workbook, my problem was different as each of my market sheets require a slave sheet hence the different workbooks. Having them all in the same workbook would slow excel down considerably.
I will test it today on the Aussie markets. Thanks for the link xraymitch.
( I must admit I cheated and after filling out 1 sheet in the MQPL, I copied and pasted another 7 or 8 in the BA_Excel_Workbooks)
It still doesn't solve the problem of multiple days opening at the same time though. So I'm left with only UK afternoon meetings or 2 or 3 days meetings.
brumbie

Postby xraymitch » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:14 am

Thanks brumbie, shame the link didn't solve your problem though.
xraymitch

Return to Help