liability unknown and betDetail object

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

liability unknown and betDetail object

Postby alrodopial » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi,
a LAYSP bet is placed, race has not started yet so bsp not reconciled, the bet reff is known:

I can not find a way to check the requested liability using com (at the background) before the race starts
The betDetail.requestedSize gives zero before race start although I think it should have given the asked liability (maybe a bug here Garry?)
The betDetail.matchedSize also gives zero before race start (logical)
After the bsp reconciled both give the matched stake but it's of no use then

Using the "bet" object I get zero and matched stake using the bet(i).stake, before the start and after the start
so no result using the "bet" object too

Any ideas?
alrodopial

Re: liability unknown and betDetail object

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:54 am

I am looking into this.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Thanks Garry,
I think the column X in excel where the possible profit/loss is placed is affected too
Placing a LAYSP bet does not change the possible loss for the selection, possible profit is not known so it is ok not to be changed
alrodopial

Postby alrodopial » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Anything new about this Garry?
alrodopial

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:37 am

alrodopial wrote:Thanks Garry,
I think the column X in excel where the possible profit/loss is placed is affected too
Placing a LAYSP bet does not change the possible loss for the selection, possible profit is not known so it is ok not to be changed

I've fixed it so that requested size is populated, but before I send you an update can you clarify what you mean in the above query? Possible loss is never updated for unmatched bets. Are you saying it should be different for SP bets?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:10 pm

I see what you mean,
SP bets are not guarantee that they will get matched - especially if min/max odds are set - so they should not be displayed as possible profit/loss
I had myself in my mind when I said it and as I always place sp bets at 1000 or 1.01 and I always get matched (so far) I asked for it as logical.
Seeing the below exposure in the below screenshot does not make me feel good and in reality I risk much - much less as an opposed at sp bet is placed
so It would be nicer to see the "real" exposure (adding the sp bet profit/loss)
You can add it as an option if you like , column X (and grid profit column as below) to display profit/loss after adding the profit/loss of the sp bets that were also placed
I assume here that it should add only the sp bets placed at 1000 or 1.01 as they will get matched lets say 100%
Anyway the betDetail object will do my job perfectly since I can get the requested amount
How do I update to correct version?
Attachments
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (7.87 KiB) Viewed 9244 times
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_7.png (21.63 KiB) Viewed 9244 times
alrodopial

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:48 pm

You can download the update Here
It is still version 1.3.0.46 with this slight amendment.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:33 am

betDetail.requestedOdds
works fine
Thanks
alrodopial

Return to Help