Cannot Accept Bet message

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Cannot Accept Bet message

Postby lindemann » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:32 pm

Another problem that seemed to come up only yesterday afternoon is this "CANNOT ACCEPT BET" message that comes up on a new triggered betting spreadsheet I'm trialling. Trial stakes are £1 and 50p, I could try £2 I suppose but is there anyway you can get BF to revert to "normal"?
lindemann

Re: Cannot Accept Bet message

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:33 pm

What version of Betting Assistant are you using?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby lindemann » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:53 pm

I've tried 80p & £1.60 but no joy, £2 is OK obviously
lindemann

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:17 pm

There’s more to that error message than we can see unfortunately. Not every user will get that error under the same circumstances. Can you send your diagnostic log to admin@gruss-software.co.uk. Select ‘open settings folder’ from the options menu and you will find the logs in the diagnostic logs folder.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby lindemann » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:01 pm

Logs for yesterday and today sent.
lindemann

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:47 pm

Thanks for the log files. The triggers are BACKSP which are Betfair SP bets. The minimum stake for an SP back bet is £2, it’s impossible to place less. If it was simply a BACK trigger then it would work.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby lindemann » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:07 pm

Ah, Ok, I've been merrily placing £1 and 50p bets at out-of-market odds with SP In Play selected but this doesn't work with triggered bets and BACKSP brings the £2 stake into it. Thanks for explaining this Gary, I'm sorted now with a slightly modified strategy.
lindemann

Return to Help