New Update 1.3.0.47

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: New Update 1.3.0.47

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:42 am

Anastasios wrote:I think after this update, i cannot record a market with excel 13 on w10.. does anybody else have this problem? can i get the prev version of gruss?

Does your spreadsheet use the COM interface? If so you can try uninstalling and re-installing to re-register because I have made changes to COM. If not then you can download version 1.3.0.46 here. You will need to create a shortcut to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Betting Assistant\Betting Assistant.exe" and use this to launch the application to prevent it auto updating.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Deestar » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:49 am

GaryRussell wrote:
Deestar wrote:Don't know what is different with you guys but I'm still getting the cookies request on log in. Two different PC's (one a home PC the other my virtual server).

Neither do I! I have used a different approach for the login form which hopefully works for everybody. Install here

That works now.
Deestar

Postby Anastasios » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:49 pm

GaryRussell wrote:
Anastasios wrote:I think after this update, i cannot record a market with excel 13 on w10.. does anybody else have this problem? can i get the prev version of gruss?

Does your spreadsheet use the COM interface? If so you can try uninstalling and re-installing to re-register because I have made changes to COM. If not then you can download version 1.3.0.46 here. You will need to create a shortcut to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Betting Assistant\Betting Assistant.exe" and use this to launch the application to prevent it auto updating.

A shortcut of what? can you be more specific? what to take and where to put?
Anastasios

Postby alrodopial » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:57 pm

attached
Attachments
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_11.png (24.16 KiB) Viewed 7680 times
alrodopial

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:33 pm

Does anyone else have a problem with the live video where you have to open it about 3 times before a working link comes up?
Captain Sensible

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:30 am

The next release will include the latest version of the embedded browser. It definitely solves the cookies problem once and for all. Maybe it will improve the live video. It will be released early November.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Captain Sensible » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:22 am

Look forward to it, seems only to be an issue with ATR for me.
Captain Sensible

Previous

Return to Help