commission N/A

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

commission N/A

Postby bellotranzi » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Hello, I need an help please: I see commission N/A in the upper side of the software (see image)

How can avoid it please?

Thank you
Attachments
fdfd.PNG
fdfd.PNG (8.71 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
bellotranzi

Re: commission N/A

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:16 pm

It just displays the commission being charged on the market as they're not all the same, AUS markets are charged higher. Yours is showing N\A as you don't have a market in that tab.

Not sure what you mean by "how can I avoid it". Avoid commission or not have it displayed? As far as I'm aware you can't hide it being displayed or avoid paying it.
Captain Sensible

Re: commission N/A

Postby bellotranzi » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:40 pm

You are right!

thank you!
bellotranzi

Return to Help