Sports missing from P&L statement

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Sports missing from P&L statement

Postby tradeaj71 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:32 pm

I have noticed that some sports, periodically, are not shown in the P&L statement.

By way of example I had some settled bets in three Formua 1 markets today which are not showing up. As per the image attached, the P&L statement just has blank rows where these markets shoud appear and there is no "Motor Sports" in the drop-down list of Sports.

These markets do appear on the "Profit and Loss" section of the Betfair website.

2020-11-15 (2).png
2020-11-15 (2).png (58.6 KiB) Viewed 8150 times
Just plugging away!
tradeaj71

Re: Sports missing from P&L statement

Postby tradeaj71 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:32 pm

OK. It appears that when I requested that report there were no active Motor Sports markets on Betfair and as such Motor Sport did not appear on the BA market tree.

Is this the reason that Motor Sport did not then appear on the P&L drop-down list and that no P&L results appeared on that report?

Now that there are active Motor Sports markets, these results are reported correctly.
Just plugging away!
tradeaj71

Postby brumbie » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:45 pm

I had the same with the US Masters on Sunday. When I went to Betfairs main site it was because they simply hadn't updated the golf there also.
brumbie

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:31 am

I am looking into this.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:36 am

It does rely on the sport being available in the current list of sports. This is the problem. I will see what I can do to work around this.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:11 am

Thanks Gary.

Not a major issue, for me at least, but it would be nice to have this corrected.
Just plugging away!
tradeaj71

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:30 am

I can confirm this will be fixed in next release due next week.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tradeaj71 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Great, thanks.
Just plugging away!
tradeaj71

Return to Help