Gruss results update

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Gruss results update

Postby summit » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:26 am

Hi there,

Apologies if this question has been asked before.

Is there any way in which Gruss can update its results more quickly?

Currently, I think it only updates on the refresh of next market ( for the most part anyway)

Some of my systems work on having the results of the previous race, so if I could update the previous results more quickly the I could make more bets.

I am aware of -6 in Q2 which works fine in updating my spreadsheet once the result is sent by Gruss.

Any ideas if Gruss can pull the results more quickly?

Thanks for any help.

Steve
summit

Return to Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

Sports betting software from Gruss Software

The strength of Gruss Software is that it’s been designed by one of you, a frustrated sports punter, and then developed by listening to dozens of like-minded enthusiasts.

Gruss is owned and run by brothers Gary and Mark Russell. Gary discovered Betfair in 2004 and soon realised that using bespoke software to place bets was much more efficient than merely placing them through the website.

Gary built his own software and then enhanced its features after trialling it through other Betfair users and reacting to their improvement ideas, something that still happens today.

He started making a small monthly charge so he could work on it full-time and then recruited Mark to help develop the products and Gruss Software was born.

We think it’s the best of its kind and so do a lot of our customers. But you can never stand still in this game and we’ll continue to improve the software if any more great ideas emerge.