tick offset not firing

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

tick offset not firing

Postby dan8e11 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked before, had a search but couldn't find it.

Basically i'm trying to place bets on multiple races, all with 50% in-play tick offset. The offset works fine if I do 1 race at a time, but if i try to navigate to another race and place another bet, the tick offset won't fire on the 1st race when it goes inplay and my back bet to SP has been placed.

I'm probably missing something, as don't mind admitting to being a noob her, but Is it possible to do this without using excel?

TIA
dan8e11

Re: tick offset not firing

Postby Captain Sensible » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:59 am

As soon as you navigate away from the market all offset settings are lost. The program need to stay on the market to monitor when the bet is matched so it can place offsets etc. Basically you need to have a tab per meeting or just wait til the race has finished before moving to the next one of using in play offsets
Captain Sensible

Re: tick offset not firing

Postby dan8e11 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:50 pm

Thanks for the reply, I suspected that but wasn't sure if there was something i was missing. I'll look into using excel.

cheers
dan8e11

Return to Help