Betfair and Betdaq to same excel

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Betfair and Betdaq to same excel

Postby honest guv » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:42 am

Hi,
I'm currently running 3 tabs in BA to 2 excel workbooks - Betfair Horse Win, Betfair Horse Place to one spreadsheet and Betfair Greyhounds to another. I start these using the 'Log multiple sheets...' option

I also run Betdaq horses into the same excel workbook as the Betfair horses, manually connecting to the open spreadsheet.

I'd like to run Betdaq greyhounds into the same workbook as Betfair greyhounds, but in the Betdaq app when i select 'Log current prices' I can only see the horses workbook, and can't get the greyhound workbook to appear.
Is there a way to do this?

Both the horse workbook and greyhound workbook are in the same Windows folder. I'm using Office Professional Plus 2016
honest guv

Re: Betfair and Betdaq to same excel

Postby Deestar » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:56 am

Sorry I can't help solve your problem, but I do this and it works for me, so it is definitely possible. I'm still running excel 2010.
Deestar

Postby honest guv » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:05 pm

Deestar wrote:Sorry I can't help solve your problem, but I do this and it works for me, so it is definitely possible. I'm still running excel 2010.

OK, thanks Deestar. Do you use the 'Log multiple sheets' option? Do you have to start things in a certain order?

thanks
honest guv

Postby Deestar » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:49 pm

Hi, yes i do use Log multiple worksheets from Betfair and then manually link the Betdaq markets to the relevant spreadsheets. All open spreadsheets appear in the Betdaq dropdown list for me.

Have you tried opening a new blank spreadsheet via Betdaq to see if that makes a difference?
Deestar

Postby honest guv » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:00 pm

OK, sorted. I was being stupid - I thought the Excel workbooks were in the same folder but they weren't, and that was causing the issue.
honest guv

Return to Help