Gruss sluggish after a length of time

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Gruss sluggish after a length of time

Postby cookytrade » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Hi All,

I'm running the latest version of Gruss 1.3.0.49c and i've noticed it starts to get really sluggish after maybe half an hour to an hour.

I have my refresh rate on 0.2 and Auto ticked, but If I tick full stream the same thing happens.

Basically I load up the software and trade the horses and if I look at the amount matched and the ladders its updating perfectly, the numbers constantly changing, but after a period of time it seems to slow and slow, after an hour or so the total matched and the ladders seem to jump update with a delay, as if I've changed the time setting to 1 second instead of 0.2 of a second.

If I shut down Gruss and reload it and go back to the same market its perfect again.

Is there any reason you can think why it would lag like that after a period of time?

Thanks for any advice.
cookytrade

Re: Gruss sluggish after a length of time

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:50 am

I know we have other users who run Excel bots for many hours without slowdown so not sure. Check what the CPU and memory usage in task manager is when you first start trading and what it is when it slows down. Are they significantly higher?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Re: Gruss sluggish after a length of time

Postby cookytrade » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:37 pm

Thank you for the reply, I'll monitor this and let you know what I find.
cookytrade

Return to Help