Could you help please?

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Could you help please?

Postby foxmor » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:11 pm

Hi,
I've been working on a VBA project to trade horse prices 6 mins before the off and set it up to test using real money for first time today.

I'm using BA for Betdaq as I got kicked off Betfair for not betting enough and using too much data... was only trying to build different systems but they dont like me not betting enough.

Anyway, my VBA seems to be working fine.... populated odds cell(2.84) and stake cell(0.50p) before populating trigger cell but it done nothing.

It placed the following in trigger cell...

BACK-F5-T6-SL9-S

Which I believe is fill or kill within 5 seconds, 6 tick offset, stop loss 9 ticks and sliding stop.

It done nothing and trigger cell remained populated even when in running so obviously doing something wrong somewhere.

Could anyone help please?
Thank you
Harry
foxmor

Re: Could you help please?

Postby foxmor » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:49 am

anyone help or does the BetDaq version not work the same?
Harry
foxmor

Postby watso12 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:44 am

ill run the same as what you have done and get back to you in a few hours,
So does any bet go to market ?
watso12

Postby watso12 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:49 am

i manually placed odds and stake and BACK-F5-T6-SL9-S in trigger and bet reference says pending,
is that what you get ?
watso12

Postby vanbuuts » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:47 pm

Looks like your order is wrong. Should be tick offset first, then fill or kill lastly stop loss

So BACK-T6-F5-SL9-S
vanbuuts

Postby foxmor » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 pm

Hi,
Yes thats what I was getting so i just tried back without any conditions, just "BACK", and that worked.

Great stuff, was going to add one switch back on at a time but you've sorted that out for me.
Many thanks
Harry
foxmor

Return to Help