Microsoft NET Framework issue

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Microsoft NET Framework issue

Postby excelhasey » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:37 pm

Hi, not logged on for a while but have updated PC / Win 10 latest updates etc and when I try and open BA I get a Microsoft.NET Framework unhandled exception error (whatever that is :roll: it says could not load file or assembly 'EO WebBrowser Version 20.3.63.0 Culture=neutral PublicKeyToken or one of its dependencies. The located assemblys manifest definition does not match the assembly reference (Exception from HRESULT 0x80131040)

Any computer whizz kid know what that is all about and the fix ??

Thanks
excelhasey

System.Exception: Failed to start image manager

Postby excelhasey » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:01 pm

So downloaded BA on another PC and was met with this message on first opening post new install

So what does that all mean and what is my fix please ???

Exception:
System.Exception: Failed to start image manager
at EO.Internal.dlye.mtxl.ulke()
at EO.Internal.dlye.mtxl.uisp()

And a load of computer spiel

Note - It has let me in and I can place bets, it seems

Still what is the issue and fix ?? - Thanks
excelhasey

Return to Help