Belgium Italy To Qual market refusing to be linked to excel

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Belgium Italy To Qual market refusing to be linked to excel

Postby llama » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:20 pm

Hi,

I experienced a problem tonight on the 'To Qualify' market in the Euro Match between Belgium and Italy.

At about half time, without touching anything, my qualify_MyBets Worksheet ceased to be added to.

In fact the Excel Worksheet that was linked to the 'To Qualify' market effectively just froze at 20:47:37.

I opened another Spreadsheet and tried to populate that market in isolation, but it just refused to be populated.

This was the ONLY market that was causing me grief.

I was able to link other markets to the same excel worksheet, but NOT the 'To Qualify' market after this incident.

I even turned my PC off and on, but the 'To Qualify' market refused to be linked to any spreadsheet.

Has anyone else ever experienced this problem?

i.e. A market refusing to be linked to a spreadsheet?

Thank you.

-llama
llama

Re: Belgium Italy To Qual market refusing to be linked to ex

Postby llama » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:12 pm

Hi,

On further investigation a completely separate PC that also had the 'To Qualify' market also 'Froze'. This time @ 20:47:38. One second later than my other PC. Again all the other links to other Worksheets continued ok.

Is anyone aware of any problems at this time on Friday evening?

Thank you.

-llama
llama

Return to Help