matched bet in "my bets" are not shown

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

matched bet in "my bets" are not shown

Postby Peterson » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:14 pm

Hey guys,

I recently changed computers and can't replicate the settings I had on the old machine. I am using the "grid interface" and was used to see the average odds of my matched lays and matched backs. (directly under the unmatched bets). On the new machine those average matched bets disappeared and I can't find the setting to switch this feature on.
Can someone help me?!
Peterson

Re: matched bet in "my bets" are not shown

Postby Peterson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:14 pm

I attached 2 pics: "Old" is with the average odds matched bets, "new" is without.
Attachments
new.jpg
new.jpg (83.26 KiB) Viewed 9123 times
old.jpg
old.jpg (47.2 KiB) Viewed 9123 times
Peterson

Postby alrodopial » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:57 pm

If I get it right you just have to tick the "Bets manager" at the center bottom of the page, under the main bf window with the runners
attached pic
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (19.31 KiB) Viewed 9116 times
alrodopial

Postby Peterson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:18 pm

Thx for your help. I don't want to see the change on the bottom, but on the right side of the screen.
Peterson

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:46 pm

If you look at the screenshots you posted, under where it says "My Bets" there's also a link saying [Options] , have you clicked that? That gives you an option to have avergae odds displayed
Captain Sensible

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:48 pm

new.jpg
new.jpg (34.53 KiB) Viewed 9111 times
Captain Sensible

Postby Peterson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:34 pm

Thank you for your reply.
I have tried that already, but this doesn't change anything.
Peterson

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Not too sure what you're actually trying to acheive as the new and old pictures seem the same to me. Have you tried importing across your old profile to the new PC, that'll bring over all the previous setting you had.
Captain Sensible

Postby Peterson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Captain Sensible wrote:Not too sure what you're actually trying to acheive as the new and old pictures seem the same to me.

I want to see my matched bets in "my bets".
Peterson

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:45 pm

K, hadn't realised it was the same pic thought it was slightly after as you were mentioning average odds.

Seems to be a quirk with the program depending if Display Bets Manager is ticked in the drop down Options at the top. Clicking My Bets a couple of times should restore it to display the matched bets.
Captain Sensible

Postby Peterson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Captain Sensible wrote:K, hadn't realised it was the same pic thought it was slightly after as you were mentioning average odds.

Seems to be a quirk with the program depending if Display Bets Manager is ticked in the drop down Options at the top. Clicking My Bets a couple of times should restore it to display the matched bets.

Thx for helping me.
The pictures are from the same market, at the same time but on different computers. (Both having installed Betting Assistant.)
On the new machine I can't get Betting Assistant to show me the matched bets in "my bets".

I tried your suggestion to click "My Bets" a couple of times, but without success.
Peterson

Postby Captain Sensible » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:31 am

Did you try with both Display Bets Manager ticked and also unticked in the drop down options menu. That was how I was able was able to replicate the issue a couple of times but can't remember which option I used. The matched bets were missing but came back when toggling My Bets for me.

Did you try transferring your profile and settings from the old PC? Might be worth a go otherwise best bet is emailing Gary/Mark as seems a glitch rather than option
Captain Sensible

Postby Peterson » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:41 pm

Captain Sensible wrote:Did you try with both Display Bets Manager ticked and also unticked in the drop down options menu. That was how I was able was able to replicate the issue a couple of times but can't remember which option I used. The matched bets were missing but came back when toggling My Bets for me.

Did you try transferring your profile and settings from the old PC? Might be worth a go otherwise best bet is emailing Gary/Mark as seems a glitch rather than option

Thank you again. Bets Manager ticked and unticked didn't solve it.
Than I transfered the profile, which didn't work out. for me as well. I will have to mail Gary.
Peterson

Return to Help