New Feature Not Working

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: New Feature Not Working

Postby NorthView » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:51 pm

That would be of great value if we could have fake P/L results too, otherwise tracking results will be hard, but this doesn't sound straightforward.

As things stand we will have to manage the matching of our bets manually by checking offer prices and liquidity, and when matched writing something to another sheet or file.
NorthView

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:08 pm

When the market is closed it settles the bets and your balance is adjusted. The results sheet also works.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby NorthView » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:17 pm

This sounds great. I'll give it a go even with the market name bug.
NorthView

Postby NorthView » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:00 pm

Tested a few races with back bets placed and matched before and after the off. The starting balance of £100 was correctly updated with wins and losses. This is really good.

Gary, is there anything else you'd like me to test?
NorthView

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:11 pm

NorthView wrote:Tested a few races with back bets placed and matched before and after the off. The starting balance of £100 was correctly updated with wins and losses. This is really good.

Gary, is there anything else you'd like me to test?

Just use it how you would normally and just let me know if you see anything strange or stability issues. I have just two bugs to fix at the moment and will release an update tomorrow.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:51 am

Version 1.3.1.0a released. See viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11062
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby NorthView » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:51 pm

1.3.1.0a

I have strategies in trigger sheets that depend on elapsed time (eg x seconds after turning in play) that I'd like to test by running historic races through at x2, x4, x8 or even faster. Then I'd be able to test a week or more of races in a matter of hours, but the problem is I can't use C2 because it contains current actual time not historic race time (which would speed up appropriately as I zoom through a race).

Is there some way of doing this?

(Market names now formatted correctly, thanks.)
NorthView

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:00 pm

Of course. I will change it to display the timeline time.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:23 pm

Sorry I should have checked before replying. I will change the update time, but cell D2 does currently show the correct number of seconds until the scheduled start time based on the timeline. Maybe this is of use.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Deestar » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:57 pm

I've noticed that the bets placed via excel with a take BSP if unmatched are not converting to BSP in the historic feature.
They do seem to work if manually placed.

Thanks
Deestar

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:02 pm

Deestar wrote:I've noticed that the bets placed via excel with a take BSP if unmatched are not converting to BSP in the historic feature.

Thanks

Could be a bug. I will investigate.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:09 pm

Deestar wrote:I've noticed that the bets placed via excel with a take BSP if unmatched are not converting to BSP in the historic feature.

Thanks

Just tested BACK-SP and it was converted to SP at the off. Is it happening every time? Can you give me an example of odds and stake and whether back or lay.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Deestar » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:51 pm

GaryRussell wrote:

Thanks

Just tested BACK-SP and it was converted to SP at the off. Is it happening every time? Can you give me an example of odds and stake and whether back or lay.

They were lay bets. I picked a few races at random. I was replicating what i do live, where multiple bets are placed on multiple runners. i.e it triggers bets, clears the bet ref and then triggers again if the conditions are right. So a range of odds and stakes and there may be multiple unmatched bets on a runner/several runners at the off. Maybe it is related to that?
Deestar

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:54 pm

Could they be less than £10 liability? It won't match those.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:02 pm

I just discovered a bug which must have sneaked in recently because it was working. The stake isn't changing to match the liability on LAY-SP bets. I will fix it asap.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Help