Pick List Left Mouse Click default

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Pick List Left Mouse Click default

Postby layteruk10 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:22 pm

Hi All, Is there anyway to change the default left click mouse action (currently opens market on current tab) so that it opens market onto a new tab ? It would be great if mouse actions could be customised, potentially in combination with a keyboard press. Many thanks, SJ
layteruk10

Re: Pick List Left Mouse Click default

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:10 pm

If you right click it'll bring up that option to open in a new tab
Captain Sensible

Postby layteruk10 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:07 pm

Hi Captain, Yep I have that but habit causes me to hit left button too often and kill my current grid list. If no solution I will learn but it would be great to have a few options keyboard / mouse integration to load either grid / ladder and same or new tab. Keyboard integration exists for staking / placement options already so I would not think it would be that difficult to integrate - but then I'm not a coder so have no idea :-). Many thanks for your reply. SJ
layteruk10

Postby Captain Sensible » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:37 pm

You can always swap the mouse buttons in the control panel if that makes life easier. Obviously it'll affect all programs as well as Gruss but can switch back and to easily enough if it's costing money.
Captain Sensible

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:53 am

layteruk10 wrote:Hi All, Is there anyway to change the default left click mouse action (currently opens market on current tab) so that it opens market onto a new tab ? It would be great if mouse actions could be customised, potentially in combination with a keyboard press. Many thanks, SJ

I have added this to latest Beta. See viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11088
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Deestar » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:17 am

Hi Gary

I notice the new Beta version seems to have disabled the option to delete markets from the quick pick lisit (live markets) by simply Right Click + D. Now I have to Right Click + D + Enter.

I don't know if this a result of the above change or an unintended consequence. Could we change it back? It seems a small detail on paper but adds significant time to parsing quick pick lists when I do my daily set up.

Thanks
Deestar

Postby Deestar » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:26 am

I've realised its because the new QPL option is labelled Default Action. Can we rename that?
Deestar

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:03 pm

Deestar wrote:I've realised its because the new QPL option is labelled Default Action. Can we rename that?

Sorry I missed that small detail. I will change it in the next update.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby layteruk10 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:03 pm

Hi Gary,

Apologies for not thanking you previously for implementing this change. I've been away for quite some time :-).
The change is greatly appreciated, SJ
layteruk10

Return to Help