QPL hidden

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

QPL hidden

Postby alrodopial » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:59 am

Hi,
I somehow managed to whenever I add a new tab the quick pick list to be hidden (now is the default).
How do I reverse it? - somewhere in the settings?
Attachments
Screenshot_14.png
Screenshot_14.png (1.71 KiB) Viewed 4845 times
alrodopial

Re: QPL hidden

Postby 2020vision » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:55 am

Possibly you have accidentally set the Quick pick list to appear above the markets tree?
If you click the little "+" sign just below the word "Refresh" does your Quick pick list appear?
If that is the case then this should reverse that for you.
Options>Preferences>Quick pick list/markets(tab)>roughly centre, second down>UNCHECK - "Show quick pick list above markets tree"

All the best - Michael...
2020vision

Postby alrodopial » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:49 pm

Thanks 2020 but this is not the case,
i want it to appear above market tree but by adding new tab neither appear - qpl+market tree -
alrodopial

Postby alrodopial » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:52 pm

In another pc it works fine and the qpl+market tree appear ok
Something with the "settings" should have changed
alrodopial

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:17 pm

alrodopial wrote:Hi,
I somehow managed to whenever I add a new tab the quick pick list to be hidden (now is the default).
How do I reverse it? - somewhere in the settings?

Hi,

You have it minimised.
Click on the + (plus symbol) to expand the panel containing the Quick Pick List.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby 2020vision » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:34 pm

Ok, now I think I understand - below I believe should fix the Quick pick list problem for you
but you will also have to have the Market tree visible too...

Options>Preferences> General(tab)>CHECK "Market tree visible by default"

Hoping this is your solution - Michael...
2020vision

Postby alrodopial » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:22 pm

I should have explained it more clearly.
When I press the + symbol any new tad is ok, if I have it hidden any new tab has it hidden
This is normal and obvious, my problem was that this profile was starting with this info hidden and any new tab also had the info hidden

The change in settings that 2020 suggested did the job, I should have changed it somehow
Thanks
alrodopial

Return to Help