Full Stream Trigger with no price updates

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Full Stream Trigger with no price updates

Postby Deestar » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:24 pm

In relation to the following (newish) feature

"Added new option to Excel link: "Process triggers for full stream when no price updates". When full stream is enabled when the market is quiet there may not be any price updates for long periods. When this option is enabled then the triggers are checked according to the refresh rate set for the market prior to enabling full stream. The refresh rate is displayed in cell P2."

How does this work with the Mybets sheet? I have a stop process using Mybets to limit the number of bets placed in a market. Basically it counts the bets placed via the Mybets tab and then halts the triggers if a certain level is exceeded. This failed last night on some Singapore races. They are low volume markets in which I used the above feature.

Is the Mybets tab updated as the bets are placed, or is there a lag between placement and recording because of the no stream updates that I need to account for?

Cheers
Deestar

Return to Help