Market Replay

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Market Replay

Postby Elf » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:38 am

I took a frustration break from Betfair for a few months and now the market replay does not seem to work as I remember it did before. I am using ver 1.3.0q which I believe is the latest version. I thought previously that the Aus markets I had downloaded were in the Horseracing tree and I accessed them there but I cant find them. I can download markets in the Add to Quick Pick List but they need to be downloaded each time I clear the the quick pick list. When I download markets and link to excel, the trigger never fires even though the criteria is met. I noticed that the balance showing on Excel is the actual amount I have in my Betfair account not the account balance amount set in preferences for Historical data and showing on the BA profile. Can anyone help me work out what I am doing wrong?
The manual does not have any information about Market replay and how to set up. Is there somewhere other than going through each post in the forum to find out how to set up and use the Market Replay feature?
Elf

Re: Market Replay

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:34 am

I thought previously that the Aus markets I had downloaded were in the Horseracing tree and I accessed them there but I cant find them. I can download markets in the Add to Quick Pick List but they need to be downloaded each time I clear the the quick pick list.

Sorry, that's how it works. It does not save the markets to your PC so you will need to download them each time. I am working on some triggers that will make this process easier.

When I download markets and link to excel, the trigger never fires even though the criteria is met

Triggers definitely work. Can you provide an example trigger and specific market where it did not work?

I noticed that the balance showing on Excel is the actual amount I have in my Betfair account not the account balance amount set in preferences for Historical data and showing on the BA profile

This is a known issue. We will be releasing an update shortly.

We will be updating the manual and provide some introduction videos shortly.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help