Betdaq Greyhound QPL

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Betdaq Greyhound QPL

Postby Deestar » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:27 am

Hi

On Betdaq BA the last couple of days the Uk/Ire Greyhound win market are not loading for me into the QPL when i call them either from the load multiple excel sheets, or directly from the Market/Add to QPL. I can add them when I search for them.

Not sure if some labelling has changed at BD's end but if you can look into it that would be great. Nothing shows on the diagnostic log. I not when i search for the markets it does pull up some odd "Sandycove" and "Mossman" markets with two start times attached. Might have something to do with it?

Thanks
Deestar

Re: Betdaq Greyhound QPL

Postby Drunkenight » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:57 pm

Yes I am getting the same problem. I expect Betdaq have changed the data in some way and now BA isn't picking it up.
Drunkenight

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:43 pm

Sorry for the delay. I am looking into this.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:48 am

It looks ok today. Maybe they have changed it back. Please let me know if still missing.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Deestar » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:43 am

Hi Gary yes it is. Definitely seems to be something to do with these erroneous Mossman and Sandycove markets that are listed. If you search Greyhound+UK you will see them come up. But they are only there first thing in the morning up to about 9ish the last few days.
Deestar

Postby Deestar » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:47 am

betdaq greyhound.jpg
betdaq greyhound.jpg (256.98 KiB) Viewed 5373 times
Deestar

Postby Drunkenight » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:52 am

That's weird. Its not working for me. I can't get the greyhounds into the QPL. I have noticed over the last few days that it can be temperamental, sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. Please can you try getting the greyhounds into the QPL now and see if it works? Thanks
Drunkenight

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:14 pm

Drunkenight wrote:That's weird. Its not working for me. I can't get the greyhounds into the QPL. I have noticed over the last few days that it can be temperamental, sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. Please can you try getting the greyhounds into the QPL now and see if it works? Thanks

It worked earlier, but I must have been too early. I didn't realise it could change. I will find a proper solution.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Drunkenight » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:53 pm

OK great thanks.
Drunkenight

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:03 pm

I have released version 2.0.3.7 to fix this. UK racing also stopped working but is also fixed. It should auto update next time you open Betting Assistant.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Drunkenight » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:51 pm

Working for me now. Thanks Gary.
Drunkenight

Postby Deestar » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:20 am

Hi Gary this issue is back again this morning. The QPL is only picking up Perry Bar and Sheffield, yet all the other UK greyhound markets are in the market tree.
Deestar

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:03 pm

I have fixed this. Restart the application and it should update to version 2.0.3.9
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help