Correct scores

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Correct scores

Postby Darkstar » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:25 am

Hi all
Ive been using BA on and off for a while now and have my horseracing bot set as I want it and running fine (small but steady profits atm)
My problem is I cant seem to get the software to load how I want for soccer correct scores no matter what I try.
I only want to load the 0-0 correct scores prices for all UK matches on that day in one Excell sheet 30 mins before the start so my algo can run through them and place a bet on any percieved value expected result.

1/ Is this actualy possible in BA & Excel
2/ If it is would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction of how to get all the 0-0's from each game into Excel so I can start to set up and fine tune the sheet ready for next season to be able to place a bet if certain conditions are met.

Thanks in advance , any help would be much appreciated
Darkstar

Re: Correct scores

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:28 am

Have you tried -3.41 in cell Q2? This loads all the correct score markets into the quick pick list. It only includes markets that will turn in play though. It should be simple to infer from cell D2 if it is today's market. I can give you pointers on how to use a small amount of VBA to get you started.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:35 am

Ignore -3.41 trigger. It's not just UK matches. I can provide example VBA code that uses the COM interface to populate the quick pick list if that will help. Please let me know.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Darkstar » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:41 am

Thanks for the reply Gary

I can get all the in play games into the Quick pick list no problem.
The problem Im having is that when I set it to auto select market 30mins before KO if there is more than 1 market @ that time it goes to the last selection and misses out on the previous markets
ie
3.00 Arsenal v....
3.00 Luton v ...
3.00 Burnley v ....
etc
It will go to the last one eg Burnley in the above example rather than loop through the list starting at the first one (Arsenal),
Darkstar

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:59 am

So do you want an example that loops through the list and waits a few seconds for bet processing on each market? I can do this in VBA.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Darkstar » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:43 am

That would be brilliant :D
Darkstar

Postby GaryRussell » Wed May 01, 2024 8:54 am

Here is an example spreadsheet using the COM interface to populate the quick pick list and cycle through the markets when they are 30 minutes from the start.

Download Example

You will need to enable the COM interface in Options|Preferences|Com Server

Put 1 in cell AB1 to start and 0 to disable. Do not also use the option to select market a specific number of seconds before the off, the code in the spreadsheet handles opening the markets.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Darkstar » Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 am

Thanks very much, this will give me a great start to building my soccer bot for next sason 8) ,
Excellent software by the way.
Darkstar

Postby alrodopial » Thu May 02, 2024 3:50 pm

I didn't test the file so I maybe be wrong but is the below code correct as it is dim as string?
Code: Select all
marketNames(j) > marketNames(j + 1)
alrodopial

Postby GaryRussell » Fri May 03, 2024 8:05 am

Yes. You can compare strings in this way to sort them for example which is why it is used in this case.

In fact to save time I got ChatGPT to write that function. It ran correctly without me having to change a thing. I could see that it was correct anyway. I wrote the rest though. I highly recommend ChatGPT and Co-Pilot if using Visual Studio and VS Code.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help